Concealed behind an attractive perforated skin, Perform PL-4080 louvres offer good airflow and weather performance.
- Blade Orientation: Horizontal
- Mullion Type: Hidden
- Louvre Depth: 191mm
- Blade Pitch: 100mm
- Weight: 21kg/m2 based on a 2m x 2m module size
Download data sheet for sectional details
- Rain Penetration Class: C up to 3.0m/s
- Airflow Class: 3 (entry & discharge)
- Airflow Coefficient Ce (entry): 0.260
- Airflow Coefficient Cd (discharge): 0.253
- K factor (entry / discharge): 14.793 / 15.623
WIND DRIVEN RAIN PERFORMANCE (EN 13030:2001)
|Core Ventilation Rate (m/s)||0,0||0,5||1,0||1,5||2,0||2,5||3,0||3,5|
|Penetration Class (13m/s & 75mm/hr)||B||C||C||C||C||C||C||D|
|Airflow||Coefficient of Entry Ce||0,260||Class 3||Coefficient of Discharge Cd||0,253||Class 3|
RESISTANCE TO AIRFLOW
RESISTANCE TO AIRFLOW – ENTRY (Ce)2
RESISTANCE TO AIRFLOW – DISCHARGE (Cd)2
Note: Based on a 1m x 1m size. Smaller louvres may have a higher Pressure Drop.
Perform Louvres are not suitable for use in areas where perforations may become blocked or clogged with snow, ice, debris, or other occlusions. To maximise their performance, prevent property damage and provide a safe environment, they should be inspected and maintained regularly.
MATERIALS & FINISHES
- Perforated sheet: 3mm thick aluminium alloy 1050 H14/H24 as standard.
- Perforation pattern: 9.5mm Ø holes, with 12.7mm staggered centres and pitch.
- Louvres: Aluminium alloy 6063-T6.
- Louvres: powder coated matt black as standard
- Perforated sheet:
- Mill finish aluminium
- Clear or colour anodised
- Polyester powder coated Matt (standard) or gloss
- Head / cill / jamb cover plates
- Blanking panels (single skin or insulated)
- Bird / vermin guards, insect mesh
- Louvred doors
The principal reason for using louvres is to allow the movement of air. But, louvre specification is a balance between form and function, with louvred façade appearance playing an important part in the selection process.